Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brandt Nicholas turns 1 !!!!!!!!!!! (7/17/09)

My baby turned one on July 17 2009. Yes, I am wiping the tears as I write this. I feel like his first year just flew by....way too fast. I think because I was juggling the other two, and how busy we were this year...I just want to remember every snuggly moment. How I fell in love with him the moment our eyes met. I remember getting my ultrasound, just positive that I was having a girl. I would have been willing to bet a lot of money on it. When the ultrasound tech said he was a boy...I was shocked for about 5 seconds, then so giddy....I was going to be the mother of 3 boys! I was SO SO SO happy and excited. He completes our family, I am so happy he found his way to me. I love you Brandt Nicholas, with all of my heart!!!!
We had a little celebration for you, but honestly you did not really care. I included some pictures of the 1st b-day cake moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment