Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cameron's 4th Birthday

Cameron Michael Cox turns 4!! We were in the process of moving on the day of his birthday, and thought about not telling him....we feared he would be disappointed that the activity of the day was unpacking boxes! :) I could not help telling him, after all that was the day he came into this world and our lives....and nothing has been the same since! :) He handled the news well, although he did not believe me at first. After some convincing he was pretty excited and decided to call "nuckle" Brett. That did not go well, as they have a love/hate relationship! We planned on having a small celebration the weekend my parents were here, but I could not let the day go with no acknowledgment....so I ran to the store, got a single slice of cake, ran home only to realize I had no candles. I rummaged through boxes and found a candle with the number 2 on it. We stuck it in the cake and sang Happy birthday to him. Pretty sad huh? We made up for it later. My mom made him a "white" cake, per his request...and lots of fun presents. He got a soccor ball, a goalie net, a v-motion game system (think WII for toddlers, but not as nice) and the movie 'Nightmare before Christmas'....he really wanted that. My parents gave him Children's CD's for all of our drives back to Washington. He loves to dance to the music. I told Dana that he was into art and drawing right now....so in typical Aunt Dana fashion, she gave him every Art product known to man! :) He was thrilled, we sure appreciate her in our lives.
1 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment