Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friday, May 29, 2009

Girls Weekend

The title says it all. Merri drove in from Portland and we had so much fun together. Dave took the kids to my Mom's house (thank you Mom, and Dave a million times over). We went to the spa, she got a massage and I got a pedicure. We walked around downtown Bend and looked at some of the eclectic shops. We also had to hit the Old Mill district. We had a wonderful lunch and shopped, mostly for our kids....isn't that funny. We had plans to see a movie, but mostly we spent time talking. I even lost my voice. It was a much needed break for me. I have felt on over-load for a long time, and sure needed some me/adult time. We might even make this a yearly tradition. I wanted to take so many pictures, but my camera is on it's last leg...this one picture was the only one that kind of turned out. :( My new camera is on it's way!
1 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment