Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!!!! (June 14th)

Oh where to begin with my thoughts, my appreciation.....I want to start by saying Thank you. You have been such a help to me in my life, especially this past year. These past few months you helped nurture me back to health. Always checking to make sure I was eating....making me your delicious crepes EVERY morning while I stayed with you and Mom. I want you to know that every action did not go unnoticed. Thank you for driving here to Bend when I didn't think I would need help...but ended up needing you and Mom so much. Thank you for giving me Fathers blessings....as we say...it couldn't hurt! :) I love how you love my kids, and they love you....especially Brandt. He sure has a bond with you, I hope that continues to grow. Happy Birthday from a daughter who knows how lucky she is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment