skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Alex, Cameron and Dana
Dana with Cameron, right after he was born
Dana's famous appetizer's...YUM! And below is Dana and Mom. :)
Happy birthday to my wonderful Sister Dana Marie!!! This post could be extremely long, but I will try to keep it short and sweet. - I have never met or known anyone more giving and with such a kind heart as you.
- Whenever I have needed you, you were there
- You are a second Mom to my kids, they love you with all of there hearts.
- You make the BEST appetizer spread EVER!! Our family is truly lucky to benefit from your talent at almost every family gathering/Holiday.
- Speaking of Holidays, you makes them so special...beware if you ever say you want something, she hides it in the back of her mind...and you will get whatever it is you say you wanted. For example, lets say I said I wanted to try some new face cream: she would get the cream, the cleanser, eye cream, serum and on and on.
- You truly enjoy doing for others. My children have been the recipient of some wonderful surprises from Aunt Dana
- Your heart is filled with all that is good, it must be what people talk about...having a heart made of gold...that would be our Dana
- I miss you, I really dislike living far away from you. ( Hint, come visit soon)
- I forgive you for all those years when we were younger and you spied on me, and maybe did a little tattling. :) :)
- I wish you a year of complete happiness, that all of your dreams will come true. I hope you know how much you are LOVED!!!!!!
Posted by Catharine Schmauch Cox at 12:32 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment