Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sick baby :(

So, ever since Cameron started pre school, Cameron has been one of those germ infested kids. He seems to have a cold or cough every other week. I tried to keep the two little ones apart, but inevitably, Brandt got the cough. It turned into a mild case of pneumonia...so not fun having a sick baby. He finished his rx, and seems to be doing better. He is a tough little guy, actually not so little. The doctors weighed him and he is a nice plump 18 1/2 pounds. Not bad for just turning 5 months. My favorite time with him is when I go to pick him up from his nap, he just giggles and kicks those strong legs...he acts like there is no one else he would rather see than me. I just love that bond. Brandt Nicholas....I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment